Public Law Research is an open-access, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal published by Allameh Tabataba’i University, the leading university in Humanities and Social Sciences in Iran. Public Law Research has been established to provide an intellectual platform for national and international researchers working on issues related to public law. The Journal was founded in as a response to quick advancements in public law and was dedicated to the publication of highest-quality research studies that report findings on issues of great concern to the profession of public law. In this journal, as well as all other journals published by Allameh Tabataba’i University, each paper is given its specific DOI number to facilitate identification.
To allow for easy and worldwide access to the most updated research findings, the journal is set to be an open-access journal.
The journal charges two million Rials to compensate a part of the arbitration fee, and if the article is accepted, additonally four million Rials will be charged from the authors for a part of the costs of processing the articles, the rest of the costs will be financially supported by Allameh Tabatabai University.
Non-Iranian authors are free of mentioned charges.
This journal, with an acceptance rate of 48%, and all other ATU journals can be found in the following repositories:
Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC)
Comprehensive Portal of Humanities
Scientific Information Database
The journal is published in both a print version and an online version.
About Public Law Research:
- Country of Publication: Iran
- Publisher: Allameh Tabataba’i University Press
- Format: Print and Online
- Start Publishing:authomn1999
- Print ISSN: 2345-6116
- E-ISSN: 2476-6216
- Available from: magiran.com, noormags.ir, sid.ir, civilica.com academia.edu
- Impact factor(ISC): 0.241
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication Dates: March, June, September, December
- Advance Access: Yes
- Language: Persian with English Abstracts
- Scope: Public Law
- Article Processing Charges:1000000 Rials for Iranian Authors (Free of charge for Non-Iranian Authors)
- Type of Journal: Academic / Scholarly(A)
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed & Abstracted: Yes
- Policy: Peer Review
- Review Time: Nine Weeks, Approximately
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Alternate E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org