- مرادی، حسن، حقوق محیطزیست بینالملل، جلد اول، چاپ اول (تهران: نشر میزان، 1392).
- Kiss, Alexandre, Shelton, Dinah, Guide to International Environmental Law, (United States of America: Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2007).
- Lefber. R., Transboundary Environmental Interference and the Origin of State Liability (The Hague: Kluwer Law International, 1999).
- Xue, H, Transboundary Damage in International Law, Vol. 27 (Cambridge University Press, 2003).
- Flemme, M., “Due Diligence in International Law”, Lup Student Papers, (2005).
- Jervan, M, “The Prohibition of Trans Boundary Environmental Harm, an Analysis of the Contribution of the International Court of Justice to the Development of the No-Harm Rule”, PluriCourts Research Paper”, (2014), No. 14-17.
- Koivurova, T., “Due Diligence, Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law”, Oxford University Press, Oxford”, (2013), available at: https://www.arcticcentre.org/loader.aspx?id= 78182718- doc9- 4833- 97b3-b69299e2f127, (Last visited: June 15, 2018).
- Pedersen, O.W, “Environmental Principles and Environmental Justice”, Environmental Law Review”, (2010), Vol. 12, No. 1.
- Plakokefalos, I., “Prevention Obligations in International Environmental Law”, Yearbook of International Environmental Law, (2013), Vol. 23, No. 1.
- Rutledge, J. L., “Wait a Second-Is that Rain or Herbicide-the ICJ's Potential Analysis in Aerial Herbicide Spraying and an Epic Choice between the Environment and Human Rights”, Wake Forest L. Rev, (2011), No. 46.
- Voigt, C., “State Responsibility for Climate Change Damages”, Nordic Journal of International Law”, Vol. 77, No. 1-2, (2008).
- Zeidan, S. M. M., “The Obligation of Prevention and Reduction as an Essential Obligation for State Responsibility for Environmental Damage Caused by Nuclear Activities”, Denver Journal of International Law andPolicy, (2010).
Documents & Cases
- Bamako Convention on the Ban of the Import into Africa and Control of Transboundary Movement and Management of Hazardous Waste within Africa (1991).
- Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and their Disposal, (1989).
- Convention on Biological Diversity (1992).
- Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in Transboundary Context, Signed at Espoo, on 25 February 1991.
- Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution (1979).
- Convention on the Law of the Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses (1997).
- Convention on the Protection and Use of Transboundary Watercourses and International Lakes, Done at Helsinki, on 12 March 1992.
- Convention on the Transboundary Effects of Industrial Accidents. Signed in Helsinki, Finland, on 17 March 1992.
- Council Directive 97/11/EC of 3 March 1997 Amending Directive 85/337/EEC on the Assessment of the Effects of Certain Public and Private Projects on the Environment. Available at: http://www.fao.org/faolex/results/ details/en/c/LEX-FAOC018645/, (Last visited, June 19, 2018).
- Draft Articles on Prevention of Transboundary Harm from Hazardous Activities, with Commentaries (2001), available at: legal. un. org/ ilc/ texts/ instruments/ english/ commentaries/ 9_7_2001.pd. (Last visited: June 16, 2018).
- ILC Rep. (2001) Document A56/10. available at: http://www.un.org/ documents/ga/docs/56/a561. (Last visited: June 19, 2018).
- London Convention on the Prevention of Marine Pollution by Dumping of Wastes and other Matter (1972).
- The World Charter for Nature (General Assembly Resolution 37/7 of 28 October 1982).
- Available at: http://www.un.org/documents/ga/res/37/a37r007.htm. (Last visited: June 16, 2018).
- United Nation Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), (1992).
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, (UNCLOS), (1982).
- Vienna Convention for Protection of Ozone Layer, (1985).
Case Laws, Arbitral Awards & Etc
- Alabama Arbitration (Took place in Geneva in “1871- 1872” to Reolve Claims Made by United State against Great Britain’s Conduct as a Neutral During the American Civil War “1861-65”).
- Case Concerning Land Reclamation by Singapore in and around the Straits of Johor (Malaysia v. Singapore), Provisional Measures, ITLOS No 12 (2003), Available at: legal.un.org/riaa/cases/vol_XXVII/133-145.pdf. (Last visited: June 17, 2018).
- Certain Activities Carried Out by Nicaragua in the Border Area (Cost Arica v. Nicaragua) and Construction of a Road in Costa Rica along the San Juan River (Nicaragua v. Cost Arica), Judgment of 16 December 2015.
- Gabcikovo Nagymaros Project (Hungary/Slovakia), 1997.
- Lac Lanoux Arbitration (France V. Spain) 24 ILR 10, (1957).
- North Sea Continental Shelf Cases (Federal Republic of Germany/Denmark; Federal Republic of Germany/the Netherlands) Judgment,  ICJ Rep 3.
- Portuguese Colonies Case (Portugal V. Germany) Award of 1928, II BR AA (1949).