- ضیایی بیگدلی، محمدرضا، (1389)، حقوق بینالملل عمومی، تهران: گنج دانش.
- Abass, Ademola, (2012), The African Union and the Responsibility to Protect, Principles and Practice, in Hoffmann, Julia, Nollkaemper, André, (eds), Responsibility to Protect: From Principle to Practice, Amesterdam University press, Amesterdam.
- Czapliński, Władysław, (2006), Ius cogens and the Law of Treaties, in, Tomuschat, Christian; Thouvenin, Jean-Marc, (eds), The Fundamental Rules of the International Legal Order Jus Cogens and Obligations Erga Omnes, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers.
- Jean, Allain, (2004), The True Challenge to United Nation System of the Use of Force: The failures of Kosovo and Iraq and The Emergence of the African Union, In, Bogdandy, Armin Von; Wolfrum, Rüdiger, (eds), Max Planck Yearbook of United Nations Law, Volume 8, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Leiden.Boston.
- Kuwali, Dan, (2011), The Responsibility to Protect: Implementation of Article 4(h) Intervention, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Leiden.Boston.
- Lowe, Vaughan; Roberts, Adam; Welsh, Jennifer; Zaum, Dominik, (2007), The United Nation Security Council and War, The Evolution of Thought and Practice since 1945, Oxford University Press.
- Mwanasali, Musifiki, (2006), Africa’s Responsibility to Protect, In, Adebajo, Adekeye; Scanlon, Helen, (eds), A Dialogue of the Deaf: Essays on Africa and the United Nations, Fanele, No.
- Rudolf Bernhardt, In, Simma, Bruno; Khan, Daniel-Erasmus; Nolte, Georg; Paulus, Andreas (eds), (2012), Charter of United Nation, A Commentry, Oxford University Press.
- Schweigman, David, (2001), The Authority of the Security Council, Under Chapter VII of the UN Charter: Legal Limits and the Role of the International Court of Justice, Kluwer Law International.
- Tehindrazanarivelo, Djacoba L, The African Union’s Relationships with the United Nations in the Maintenance of Peace and Security, In, Yusuf, Abdulqawi A. Ouguergouz, Fatsah, (eds), (2012), The African Union: Legal and Institutional Framework: A Manual on the Pan-African Organization, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Leiden.Boston.
- Yusuf, Abdulqawi A. (2014), Pan-Africanism and International Law, Collected Courses of the Hague Academy of International Law, Full Text of Lecture Published in November in the Recueil des cours, Vol. 369.
- Ahlborn, Christiane, (2011),”The Rules of International Organizations and the Law of International Responsibility”, Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL).
- A/56/10, (2001), Report of the International Law Commission, Fifty-third Session, 23 April-1 june and 2 july-10 August.
- A/61/10, (2006), Report of the International Law Commission, Fifty-eighth Session (1 May-9 June and 3 July-11 August), Hierarchy in International Law: Jus Cogens, Obligations Erga Omnes, Article 103 of the Charter of the United Nations.
- A/63/10, (2008), Report of the International Law Commission Sixtieth Session (May-6 June and 7 July-8 August).
- A/64/10, (2009), Draft articles adopted on First Reading by the ILC During its Sixty-first Session.
- A/AC.43/SR.6, United Nations General Assembly Document, Fifth Session Committee on Collective Measures Summary Record of the Sixth Meeting, 10 September 1951.
- A/CN.4/L.682, (2006), International Law Commission Fifty-eighth session Geneva, 1 May-9 June and 3 July-11 August, Fragmentation of International Law: Difficulties Arising from the Diversification and Expansion of International Law, Report of the Study Group of the International Law Commission, Martti Koskenniemi, 13 April 2006.
- ILC Reports, (2011), Draft Articles on the Responsibility of International Organizations, with Commentaries,
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, Proclaimed in (2000), legally binding, December 2009, http://ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/charter/index_en.htm.
- Constitutive Act of African Union, Adopted in 2000 at the Lome Summit (Togo), entered into force in 2001, www.au.int/en/about/constitutive_act.
- European Convention on Human Rights, Adopted by the Council of Europe, Entered into Force on 3 September 1953, www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Convention.
- ILC Report, (1982), Draft Articles on the Law of Treaties between States and International Organizations or between International Organizations with commentaries, Vol. II, Part Two.
- ILC Report, (1964), Third Report, Yearbook Sir Humphrey Waldock, … Vol. II.
- Protocol Relating to the Establishment of the Peace and Security Council of the African Union.
- Abdelrazik Case, (2009), Abdelrazik v Minister of Foreign Affairs and Attorney General of Canada, First instance judgment, 2009 FC 580, 4 June 2009.
- Al-Dulimi case, (2016), Al-Dulimi and Montana Management Inc. v. Switzerland, The Grand Chamber of The European Court of Human Rights, 21 June 2016.
- ____________, (2016), Al-Dulimi and Montana Management Inc. v. Switzerland, The Grand Chamber of The European Court of Human Rights, Separate Opinions, Concurring Opinion of Judge Pinto de Albuquerque, Joined by Judges Hajiyev, Pejchal and Dedov, 21 June 2016.
- Kadi Case, (2005), T-315/01, Kadi v Council and Commission, Judgement of the Court of First Instance, (Second Chamber, Extended Composition), 21 September 2005.
- I.C.J. Reports, (1949), Corfu Channel case (the United Kingdom v. Albania).
- I.C.J. Reports, (1996), Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons case, Advisory Opinion,.
- I.C.J reports, (1970) Advisory Opinion of 21 June 1971, Legal Consequences for State of the Continued Presence of South Africa in Namibia (South West Africa) Notwithstanding Security Council Resolution 276 (1970).
- Joined Cases C-402/05 P and C-415/05 P, (2008), Judgement Judgement of European court of justice (Grand Chamber) 3 September 2008.
- Opinion of Advocate General Poiares Maduro, Case C‑402/05 P Yassin Abdullah Kadi v Council of the European Union and Commission of the European Communities,16 January 2008.
- Case conserning Questions of Interpretation and Application of the 1971 Montreal Convention arising from the Aerial Incident at Lockerbie (Libyan Arab Jamahiriya v. United Kingdom), Provisional Measures, Order of 14 April 1992, I.C.J. Reports 1992
- Nada case, (2007), Youssef Nada v State Secretariat for Economic Affairs and Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Administrative appeal judgment, BGE 133 II 450, 14 November 2007.
- Case 294/83, (1986), Parti écologiste “Les Verts” v. European Parliament, Judgment of 23 April 1986.
- Sayadi Case, (2006), Sayadi and Vinck v Belgium, Merits, UN Doc CCPR/C/94/D/1472/2006; UNHRC, Ninety-fourth session, 13-31 October 2008, 22 October 2008.
- European Court of Justice, Judgement, (2008) Joined Cases C-402/05 P and C-415/ 05 P, Yassin Abdullah Kadi and Al Barakaat International Foundation v. Council of the European Union and Commission of the European Communities.
Security Council Resolutions:
S/RES/661, (1990), Iraq-Kuwait.
S/RES/687, (1991), Iraq-Kuwait.
S/RES/713, (1991), Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
S/RES/748, (1992), Libyan Arab Jamahiriya.
S/RES/757, (1992), Bosnia and Herzegovina.
S/RES/833, (1993), Iraq-Kuwait
S/RES/841, (1993), Haiti
S/RES/864, (1993), Angola
S/RES/917, (1994), Haiti
S/RES/918, (1994), UN Assistance Mission for Rwanda.
S/RES/1127, (1997), Angola
S/RES/1160, (1998), On the letters from the United Kingdom (S/1998/223) and the United States (S/1998/272).
S/RES/1166, (1998), On the International Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).
S/RES/1173, (1998), Angola.
S/RES/1267, (1999), Afghanistan.
S/RES/1298, (2000), Eritrea and Ethiopia.
S/RES/1422, (2002), United Nations peacekeeping.
S/RES/1487, (2003), United Nations peacekeeping.